Fabric structures have been steadily increasing their share of all industrial facilities over the last 50 years. There are many reasons for this: shorter delivery times, anchoring system which allows fastening on tarmac or gravel, simpler licensing procedures, the possibility of relocation, and the cost of investment. The modern business environment requires a rapid response to market changes and the increased demand for new covered spaces for production and storage.
Over the course of 25 years, Schwarzmann has developed and produced many different types of fabric structures. At this opportunity, we are presenting a technical innovation on the market: a flat-roof fabric structure, called the Schwarzmann X.
Schwarzmann X is a result of our company’s R&D and represents an innovation on the market and we have therefore protected it under the EU provisions of Design protection.
The benefits of a Schwarzmann X fabric structure:
– The only fabric structure on the market that can be erected right next to the fence, parking, driveway and other facilities, because the snow remains on the roof. Snow load is calculated according to EUROCOD by location.
– The Schwarzmann HB-FP roof system prevents condensation and dripping. All Schwarzmann X fabric structures are standardly equipped with this system.
– Flat roof with flat walls provides greater useful volume of the building and better efficiency than all other types of roofs.
– Schwarzmann X is the only fabric structure on the market that can be proudly erected next to all types of modern industrial buildings with flat roofs or flat roof look – pitched roofs with parapet box gutter solutions.
– Standard metal foundations anchoring system allows for an easy and efficient attachment directly to gravel or tarmac surfaces. The adequacy of the measurements was repeatedly confirmed by the Igmat Institute for Building Materials JSC.