What is the price of a prefabricated steel building; what is the price per m2; price list for steel buildings; price of industrial halls, etc.?
The internet is full of these and similar questions and we’ve received many such inquiries directly to our inbox. New business ideas, business development plans, a big business opportunity that requires increasing the capacity of a building: these are just a few of the reasons that spawn such questions.
The simplest answer would be from 100€ to 1000€ per m2. Since we know that such an answer isn’t of much help, we suggest you take 5 minutes of your time and provide us with the following information:
– The width, length and internal useful height of the building.
– The location (making it possible to calculate the snow and wind loads according to Eurocode).
– The intended purpose of the building–this defines the fire hazard, which in turn has a major impact on costs.
– Wall and roof insulation (material type and thickness).
– Floors, partition walls, elevators, etc.
The scope of work to be included in the price (steel structure, panel covering, windows and doors, skylights or domes, lighting, project documentation, construction work, turnkey construction, etc.).
We understand you might not yet have all the data. However, the more data you can provide right from the start, the more accurate (and useful) our offer will be. This is crucial to us, since we prepare a custom solution for each client.
To provide you with a rough estimate of the required budget, we need the dimensions of the building, the number of floors, the thickness of the insulation and the location of the final assembly.